So I have put together a list of my 6 most favorite items so far - the list could be longer but to be honest I'm short on time. These are some of the items in my five minute morning routine with some honorable mentions at the bottom.
1) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream ($39) I was introduced to this in April and have just now run out of the two small samples I received. A little goes a long way and it got rid of several blemished (I picked my pimples alot as a teenager) and had made breakouts few and far between. This is first in my morning routine.
2) L'Oreal True Match Powder ($10) This was one of the first powders I ever bought and I love it! I use Almay foundation with this powder on top and it leaves off shine most of the day and gives a nice even, soft skin tone.
3) theBalm InStain Long Wearing Powder Stain Blush ($22) I have only been using this for 3 days and I am in love! It lasts all day since it's a stain and I just use it in place of the other blush I have been using. A little goes a long way so it is totally worth the price.
4) Birchbox Bobby Pins ($5) These are not only cute but they are over-sized boby pins that keep my massive amounts of hair out of my face. I went swimming with one in my hair yesterday and only had to adjust it once when I got out. Adds a bit of flirty color and goes with anything.
5) BADgal Lash Mascara ($19) I haven't bought the full size because the trial size has been lasting a long time. I got this free with one of my orders and it's fantastic for keeping in the purse. Lasts long and adds nice volume.
6) essie Nail Polish ($6.99 each) essie stays on long, doesn't chip easily and only requires one-two coats to look like the bottle color. These are pricey so I also use SallyHansen Hard As Nails ($2-4) as well. I've found that dong my nails makes me feel a little more pampered - even if I'm rocking mom jeans and a dirty tee.
I have a few honorable mentions that I used daily:
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle ($21.50) I use this every day after my shower. Adds shine, keeps my hair soft and makes it easy to brush.
COOLA Classic SPF 30 Moisturizer ($32) I don't think I'd buy the full size because it's so much money but I've used this 3 times when I've spent the day at the pool/lake and no sun burnt cheeks. It's also not greasy.
St Ives Apricot Face Scrub ($3.99) LOVE this - I use it in the shower every morning. Gets off all the gunk and leaves your face super soft.
Sally Hansen Miracle Cure ($8.99) I use this as my undercoat. I naturally have really nice nails with nice white tips for during the dry seasons they will occasionally peel. This stuff saves them for sure!
To me, it's important to FEEL a little done up every morning, helps me get into the groove of my day. In addition to all this wonderfullness, make sure you drink lots and lots of water. It's fantastic for your skin :)
What are your must have items?