Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Read me a story, Momma

Oops I did it again-I said I'd post and didn't. An emergency arose and I had a mess of things happen yesterday! Here we go...

Decorating the tree!
For those of us who have not yet decorated the tree this is an activity both you and baby can enjoy. My son LOVES the lights so I set him in front of the tree and he stared at them for like 20 minutes. Buy a few ornaments if you dont have them already that are ok for baby to play with. Like plastic ones instead of glass-or wood ones with no led paint. Set him down with those while you decorate the tree and leave place on the bottom branches.
Hold him up to the tree while you hang "his" ornaments on the bottom. I can guarantee your baby will just look at you like your nuts but hey it gets everyone in the spirit and now if you sit him by the tree he can see the ornaments that are OK to touch!

Holiday Story Time! Ok I'll admit I couldn't think of a second one for today BUT Bear loves it when I do this and I bought the night before Christmas book the other day. Read with expression, props and funny voices. It's hilarious, if you have a significant other involve them too. My Christmas suggestions are:
Twas the night before Christmas
Polar Express
How the Grinch stole Christmas
What is Christmas
Merry Christmas Stinky Face
Humphreys first Christmas (religious)

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment