Thursday, June 21, 2012

Exciting News!

Hello Mommies!

I have been so neglectful of this poor blog, but I am proud to say that my primary focus lately has been launching Monster Sillybets as a legit product. There are BIG things in the Monster Sillybet future :)

Please, please if you haven't liked Monster Sillybets on Facebook, I would greatly appreciate it if you would > HERE

I ave also finally launched our brand new store! Monster Sillybets I have yet to make our first sale but hey, I am trying!

Now for some mommy stuff:

Bear's party went GREAT! He loved it so much and had a blast with all of his little buddies. Special thanks goes out to my friend, Erin, for playing photographer for the day!


I've come across some awesome pins for toddlers and I just had to share one - photos and credit will come shortly but I dont have too much time (tackling a flea problem in our house - ick) 

Get Your Kid to Help Clean - Make a 1 foot by 1 foot square on your kitchen on wood floors out of painters tape. Tell your kiddo to sweep all the dirt into the square. Its a game. It's making them feel like they are helping. WINWIN!

Try it - Bear loves it :)

PlusPeace

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Sillybets. I love the one you did for Kahlan.

    ReplyDelete