Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Under $50

Been reading what alot of fellow moms are buying their babies for Christmas and my oh my some are goin insane. If you can afford it-go for it! This year I decided one "big" thing and ill make him a stocking with smaller things inside. Here's what I'm thinkin'..

One big thing:
Johnny Jump Up - $19.50 Amazon.com

Stocking Stuffers:
Playskool Weeble 2 pack - $5.00 Walmart.com
Learning Curve First Keys or Sassy Ring-o-Links - $2.99 Amazon.com
Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack - $5.95 babyearth.com
Classic Rubber Duck 3 pack - $4.99 Amazon.com

This is what I have so far and it's under $50 which is not bad at all. I know that relatives will buy him clothes and stuff. Some other suggestions for babies in the 5-7 month range are..

Soft blocks or balls
Crib mirrors
Jumparoo (on the pricier side)
Bath Sqirty toys
CLOTHES! - they aways need clothes

A tip for mom's buy used toys-make sure you wash thoroughly and spray with clorox. I scrub mine and put them in the dishwasher on steam clean. Used toys are excellent as long as they are NOT used stuffed animals or plush toys-they contain icky things.

love
PlusPeace

P.S. Walmart.com has a section under baby toys called "toys under $10"

No comments:

Post a Comment