Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions: Mama Style

I don't normally do New Years Resolutions. Mostly because I feel like a jerk for not accomplishing them so this year I've decided to make a list of New Years Goals for my family and I.

1) Get my butt off the couch and play with Bear > even on days when I am so exhausted I can barely move.
2) Introduce 3 new and healthy foods to Bear
3) Take a week long vacation > even if it's just going up North for a week in the summer.
4) At least LOOK into buying a house, or rent something larger.
5) Stay on routine for bedtime and wake up time > no skipping baths or eating in the car.
6) Get outside every chance we have in the warm weather.
7) Actually celebrate my birthday and don't just pass it off as another day.
8) Get Bear potty trained before 2013
9) Take a weekend family camping trip
10) Continue to love my family and my life every day of the year.

Simple yet, satisfying.

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment