Sunday, March 13, 2011

Assigned Numbers!

Hi Everyone!
I have the numbers and Bear will choose a winner tomorrow. I typed these exactly as the names appear to me:

1-Angela
2-Kathy Simpson
3-Kenya Hall
4-Kristyna!
5-Christina
6-Jenna Mollan
7-Sandibaker
8-Miranda Pennock
9-Lydia Sparks
10-Christina Maddox
11-Sara D
12-Mason Family
13-Kelly
14-Katie
15-Brajee
16-Kara
17-Weisbeck
18-Brenda Slosek
19-N Toohey
20-Rebecca Polsgrove
21-Michelle
22-Laurie W

On March 14th, Bear will stick his sticky hand in and the number that sticks to his hand when he pulls it out will be the winner!! I will post the person's name or screen name (whichever is visible to me) on March 14th, 2011. That person must comment on the blog (this verifies that it's really the right person)saying "I'm the winner!" and email me,hmpeterson@maine.rr.com by March 20th, 2011. In the subject line please put "Giveaway winner" with your screen name/real name. In the email I will need your shipping name and address, what size shoe your baby wear, and if you would like boy or girl baby kicks. For the "Personalized Surprise Gift for Mom" you will need to tell me a little about your style (what colors you like, favorite outfit, anything about you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment