Saturday, March 26, 2011

SPRING!

It's time to cycle clothing again...ugh! Sadly the Goodwill's and Salvation Army's around me do not carry a lot of boys baby clothing (weird) so I've been hunting in Walmart and the clearance sections at Target. Not only is spring here but Easter is just around the corner! Amazing isn't it?
I thought I'd share my thoughts about what to put in an Easter basket for a "First Easter" I know I've already used the Weebles excuse at Christmas but I ended up not getting the Weebles at Christmas because I thought they would make way better Easter basket stuffers - due to their egg-like shape.
So I got:

-4 pack of Weebles (I opened and played with them already when Bear went to bed...they needed a test run)

-4 pack of Playskool Little People. Avoid the one with the girl, boy, nurse and police man. The boy is angry, I mean pissed! He has red hair, a frowny face and angry eyebrows. I accidentally bought this one so I am trying to figure out how to scratch off the eyebrows (nail polish remover maybe? Thoughts welcome)

-Bath toys (if I squish them they fit into 'dinosaur' Easter eggs I found at Shaws)

-My First Bible (got the idea from a friend on WTE - Thanks!)

-Treats! Thinking of animal crackers or yogurt covered rasins...or yogurt covered animal crackers...hehe something home-made probably.

I haven't decided if I am going to get a basket he can reuse every year or do something creative this year and use a summer beach pail (I live on the beach) I think that could be kinda cute.

What are you guys doing for easter (if it is celebrated in your household) I don't know about any of you but I am pumped for ham! Mmmmm...feaster!

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment