Thursday, November 24, 2011

$50 Christmas


So I am tight on cash and I have already wrote about my plans for Christmas but this morning I went out real quick to grab some last minute things and passed a Walgreens sign saying "Toy's But One Get One FREE" and I turned that car around and went for it. I am kind of liking the "pre-black Friday" sales. Yes it is Thanksgiving and maybe I hsould not be out shopping but we got ALL of Bear's Christmas gifts for......$50.00!!! We got:

First Learning wood train tracks with trains
Little Tots Speed trcks play track with 4 cars
100 piece Mega Bloks set
Little Tots bull dozer with construction man and traffic signs
Fisher Price rumblin' rocks dump truck with construction man and boulder
Magnetic Alphabet case with chalk, lower case and upper case magnetic alphabets

GREAT stuff for Walgreens being a pharmacy and variety store!

So seriously, if you are tight on money, take advantage of the sales this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
PlusPeace

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'll have to go check out if they have the magnet set still. Kahlan loves her magnets!

    ReplyDelete