Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Easiest Meal. Ever.

I asked Bear what he wanted for dinner last night and apparently someone throughout the day had mentioned pizza to him and he SWORE someone promised him pizza for dinner.  Wasn't me.  Anyways, it was 7 PM and we didn't have money to order or pizza on hand.  My super quick solution for a child needing pizza:

Bear's 4 Minute Pizza

Cut the crust off two slices of bread
Top with a tablespoon of red sauce (pizza or spaghetti is fine)
Throw a handful of cheese on top (we had cheddar on hand)

Pop in the oven on broil for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.  I served with sliced apple.



I always hated english muffin pizza and bagel pizza growing up but I actually ended up eating this for dinner too.  Not bad!

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment