Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

C S Lewis Quote
"I am going to succeed because I am crazy enough to think I can."

Res-o-lute: Admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering.
Re-solve: Settle or find a solution to (a problem, dispute, or contentious matter).
Res-o-lu-tion: A firm decision to do, or not to do something

Taking all of the above into consideration my New Years Resolutions are (drum roll please)
1. Be Happy
2. Move Forward
3. Wake Up Earlier

I can make list upon list of things I need to be doing, or things I should be doing, or things I can do to better our lives but when it comes down to it I need to make sure my family is happy, I need to make sure we do not dwell on the past and I need to get my butt outta bed (seriously, I am late for work every day).

What are your resolutions for 2013?

Love,
PlusPeace

1 comment: