Friday, April 12, 2013

April Birch Box Review

Woooo!! So very excited to get my April BirchBox! Already tried some of it out :)

I am a design geek and when it comes to handsome packaging, BirchBox has it right.  This months came in their usual hot pink box but with a green sleeve announcing their partnership with WomensHealth this month and their Spring changes geared toward health and #TinyTweaks


In the box:

Protect & Detangle by Beauty Protector - I already have a sample bottle of this and love it.  The smell is a bit strong at first and you kind of smell like a vanilla cupcake but it only lasts 30 minutes into your day.  I have been getting angry at my bangs for either being flat and stringy or puffy and dry and I started adding a tiny spray of this into my morning routine and I LOVE my bangs today!

SOS Morning Eye Rescue by Caudalie - first of all, tiny samples are adorable secondly this didn't leave my under-eye greasy or feeling gross - yay!  Haven't used it enough to know if it works.  I'll have to update in a week or so.

Stem Cell Repair CC Cream by Juice Beauty - I am excited to use this because it claims to have "color-correcting wonder" which I need.  I have acne scars on my chin and sides of my face and I am really looking for something wonderful to come along and help make that go away.  I have other products by Juice Beauty and I have been very happy with them.  I was originally introduced to their lotion through CitrusLane!

Lip Butter by Yes To Carrots - I just like this brand.  I have their face mask and it leaves your face feeling like baby's skin.  I have used this lip butter a few times today and my lips feel super-soft.  I for the mint one and it is a little sting-y but I like it a lot.  It applies thicker than Chapstick and feels more like it's doing something than regular brands.

Daily Facial Scrub & Dark Spot Serum by Yes To Grapefruit - Again, I love this brand and I am looking for a dark spot corrector.  Also, I am almost out of the scrub I use in the morning (St Ives Blemish Control) so maybe this one will do nice things for my tired mommy-face and I will upgrade to the larger size - woohoo!

Nothing bad to say about this months box!

To try it out (and get me 50 points) click this link and sign up: HERE

Also as a bonus, BirchBox sells everything featured in their boxes right on their website - the best part? You get points for purchases (1 point per dollar) and 10 points for reviewing a product.  100 points = $10.  $50 for free shipping AND all full sized products you received in your box are available for free shipping during that box's period.

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment