Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FREE Printable Roundup

I am a big fan of printables - let's be specific - FREE printables.  Lots of blogs offer them (and if I could figure out how to customize my blog with tabs, I would make a whole bunch too) until then, here is my toddler friendly printable round-up!

I love TinyMe, their products are adorable and they add stuff to their print section all the time.  Bear and Nana made the "Color-Me-In" stick puppets a few weeks ago.  Some require a color printer and some do not. Free Printables Here

image from TinyMe

Spoonful has lots of creative ideas for little kiddos.  Check out their "create" tab for fun activities.  These are their Top 25 Printable Mazes & Games. Free Printables Here

image from Spoonful

Babble has it goin on - I could get lost on this site for hours but stumbled on these 10 Fabulous & Free Printables.  These require paper and little imaginations. Free Printables Here

image from Babble

Mr. Printables is the mother-load.  There is everything from Robot Masks to Snake Puppets and flash cards.  All is well designed and eye catching. Free Printables Here

image from MrPrintables

I definitely need to get my printer up and going again :)

Love,
PlusPeace


No comments:

Post a Comment