Friday, April 12, 2013

Cars Themed Party

So I was all gung-ho about Bear's Third Birthday party being dinosaur themed and had everything all designed and pretty.  My mom always put so much into our parties growing up and I was so excited to do this for Bear.  I don't ever remember having parties themed after movies or characters so I wanted to keep his parties generic as well.

Unfortunately, for me, Bear is obsessed with the movie Cars NOT Cars 2, just Cars.  So I have decided to change it all over and keep the files for dinosaurs for later.  As I started working on this I got really excited and now I have it all planned out in my head!

Today I made the invitations:


And decided to make each kid a "pit pass" with their names on a lanyard..


The compromise I made with myself is I will not buy all cars themed everything.  I am going to try and stick with just red plates, black straws and make place cards/table stuff to match the invitations.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with buying party packs - it's just not for me.  I like to be more involved and get all stressed out about everything being perfect :)

Love,
PlusPeace



No comments:

Post a Comment