Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Nature Box Review - Yum

I got a deal on two months of Nature Box so decided we would try it out at the office.  Everyone is always bringing candy and it drives me nuts.  I (stupidly) forgot my boss was gluten free, so unfortunately there are only two things he can eat.

I am super pleased with this box, I sampled everything and some stuff I looked at and was like "I wouldn't be caught dead eating that" but ALL of it was good - even the Figgy Bars.

They have nice packaging and included a recipe for Broccoli Pumpkin Seeds Pesto


First I tried these Sunshine Chips which is naturally sweet from the veggies and fruits but also lightly salted and seasoned well.

Toasted Cheddar Stix - soooo addicting! Kind of tangy and definitely cheesy - I'm a sucker for sesame sticks anyway so it was a nice change.


Dark Cocoa Almonds - these are to die for - crunchy, chocolately and a hint of cinnamon...mmmmm (sorry my picture kind of looks like bunny poop)


Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars - this sounds disgusting and I never liked bars or fig newtons but these are awesome! They are individually packaged in the bag so you can take one on the go!


Vanilla Macaroon Granola - this is crunchy and coconutty for cure - tastes just like a macaroon! Would be really good on yogurt or with cut up strawberries for breakfast.


Each came in a mylar zip lock back that can be re-used several times and had all the facts on the back..


All of the Nature Box snacks have: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or Colors and 0g Trans Fats!

There are a handful of things in here that Bear would eat too which is great!  Nature Box now has the option to choose what is in each box, but since this was my first it was a super surprise!  They add new products each month and have a variety of categories to choose from.  Definitely recommend this even if you get it as a special treat now and again.

The price per month (including shipping) is $19.95 but if you use my referral link you get $5 off your first box!

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment