Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Healthy Surprise - May Review


I received a $20 coupon to try Healthy Surprise so I did (naturally) but I wasn't as happy as I'd hoped.  There was lots of choices and variety but not alot of stuff I'd eat..



Happy Hemp Raw/Salted ($6) Thumbs Up
Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips ($1.25) Thumbs Up
California Snax Kale Chips – Italian Blend ($6) Haven’t Tried
Olomomo Mango Chipotle Almonds ($1.25) Haven’t Tried
Rawma Bar – Sesame Mango ($1.80) Thumbs Down
Sea Snax Chipotle Seaweed ($2.75) Thumbs Up
Smooch Superfoods ($1.99) Thumbs Down
Matt’s Munchies Mango Acai ($2) Thumbs Downs
Delights Brownies (3 x $1) Thumbs Down
Miracle Reds Berry Bar ($2.33) Haven’t Tried

Total Retail $28.37
Monthly Box Cost $33 + $6.99 Shipping
I got this for $19.99 with a deal

If I paid full price I would be out $11.62 – NOT a good deal

It was neat to try out some new snacks but their website is not very interactive and you have to contact support  to manage your account.  I prefer sites that let me review the products for points or change/cancel with a login.

The snacks were sort of overly healthy for us – to  the point of not really tasting great.

I do have to say this only took a few days from ordering to arrive and customer service was helpful and understanding.  You are definitely paying for convenience rather than products.

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment