Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Little Book Club - Review

Yet another review - The Little Book Club very cute and I was very impressed! Unfortunately I cancelled this one because I can't afford two subscriptions and I am choosing to keep CitrusLane instead.

The Little Book Club is a monthly subscription service with books geared toward your child's development.  Each month they choose a theme and send 3 new books to fit that theme.  I purchased this deal for only $10 from PlumDistrict but the normal monthly price is $24.95

March's Theme: Stars & Space


Stars by Mary Lyn Ray - Hard Cover $16.99 Retail
I Want to Be an Astronaut by Byron Barton - Paperback $6.99 Retail
Papa, please get the moon for me by Eric Carle - Hard Cover $19.95


What I really appreciate about this is the detail.  We received high quality books, two of which I have never heard of but are new favorites and one Eric Carle book.  The envelope was personalized - I know printing on an envelope is no big deal but it's a nice touch for a company just starting out!

I recommend this if you would prefer to get monthly books for your little as opposed to toys.  We read these at least 3 times yesterday and Bear definitely enjoyed the space theme!

Unfortunately, no referral offers but get yours by going to TheLittleBookClub.com

Love,
PlusPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment